Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Anniversary to On the Main Line!

I had an anniversary this week. Although On the Main Line technically began in May of last year ( here is its first real post) I had a blog on another server called Gimme Shelter which was its precursor, which began on April 4, 2005 with this post. In fact, the original roots of that blog came on Shushan Purim of last year, when I was thinking about the phrase kimmu ve-kiblu ha-yehudim from Esther. So, I began, or rather registered, a blog called Kimmu Vekiblu that never got off the ground. Instead, I posted a couple of weeks later to Gimme Shelter. Then I moved and renamed, about a month later, and I repasted some of my posts from Gimme Shelter.

So Happy Anniversaryish to On the Main Line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
'