Monday, May 08, 2006

The Jewish Observer obituary for R. Soloveitchik

Agudath Israe'sl magazine The Jewish Observer maintains a modest-sized archive on the internet. However, only a small percentage of this publication's 40+ year archives are available online.

Here is one piece which as not available online, the controversial obituary penned by R. Nissan Wolpin for R. Yosef Dov Soloveitchik, which appeared in 1993 (click to read):



By the way, I know a "לצדיק" when I don't see one. But that's small potatoes.

2 comments:

  1. This is my name.
    I find it nice that the Artscroll Chumash frequently quotes him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this article I will introduce Observer obituary and R. Soloveitchik with cara mengatasi keputihan secara herbal

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
'