Thursday, December 08, 2005

Krum and Just Passing Through memed me. This means that I had to hit shuffle on my mp3 player and post the 15 songs that popped up in order.

1) R.L. Burnside - R.L.'s Story
2) LA Guns - Tie Your Mother Down
3) MC5 - Mister X
4) Grand Funk Railroad - Stop Lookin' Back
5) Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
6) Edwin Starr - Runnin'
7) Black Keys - I'll Be Your Man
8) Scott Morgan - Dangerous
9) Iggy Pop - Curiosity
10) Thin Lizzy - Massacre
11) J.J. Barnes - Chains of Love
12) My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow
13) Gary Lucas - Tradition
14) Sonic's Rendezvous Band - Electrophonic Tonic
15) The Byrds - Eight Miles High

Is there anyone that needs meme-ing? I'll be happy to meme you. Oh, I meme GH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
'